Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Wine Dinners at Kenzan Japanese Restaurant
Wine Dinners are conducted in Flinders Lane at Kenzan Japanese Restaurant . Limited to 10 participants only, these luxurious wine dinners are held in the private Tatami room and feature predominantly top end Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. A unique offering, which allows participants to explore new flavor profiles, textures and food and wine combinations.
Next Scheduled Dinners
Tuesday March 5th.
Tuesday May 7th
- Balance and Texture
- Matching Japanese food with wine
- The versatility of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- A specially prepared six course Japanese menu
- An opportunity to sample some of Australia's finest Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- A unique dining experience with those who share a common interest
Those with a love of food and wine