Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Wine Dinners at Kenzan Japanese Restaurant
This venue is available for group bookings and corporate events.
These luxurious wine dinners are held in the private Tatami room and feature predominantly top end Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
A unique offering, which allows participants to explore new flavor profiles, textures and food and wine combinations.
Please contact us for further details.
- Balance and Texture
- Matching Japanese food with wine
- The versatility of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- A specially prepared six course Japanese menu
- An opportunity to sample some of Australia's finest Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
- A unique dining experience with those who share a common interest
Those with a love of food and wine
As places are very limited we do not offer refunds. If by chance you are unable to attend you are welcome to send another person/s in your place.
Fine Wine Appreciation requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Fine Wine Appreciation to organise a refund or transfer