Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
Beginners Wine Class
A single session for those who already enjoy drinking wine but would like to learn more.
Relaxed and highly informative, all the fundamentals are covered, sight, smell, taste, varietal characteristics, service, cellaring, food and wine matching and much more.
On completion participants will feel much more confident when presented with a wine list, entertaining friends, and purchasing fine wine.
Classes are limited to 10 participants, have a strong food component and feature six of Australia’s finest table wines.
2019 Fully Booked
Next Start Dates
Monday February 3rd
Monday March 2nd
Monday April 6th
- How to taste, assess, store, cellar and serve fine wine
- How to select from a wine list with confidence
- Understanding diffrent styles and flavour profiles
- All tuition, wine, food and tasting notes
- The opportunity to interact with others who share a common interest
- A structured tasting featuring six of Australia's finest table wines
- A passion to learn
Those who enjoy good food, wine and meeting people
As places are very limited we do not offer refunds. If by chance you are unable to attend you are welcome to send another person/s in your place.
Fine Wine Appreciation requires 48 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email Fine Wine Appreciation to organise a refund or transfer